Pages

(Another view) Playin’ with my rocks and decided I wanted...



(Another view) Playin’ with my rocks and decided I wanted something I could wear, so I made this. It’ll do for now. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒบ

I just used a few spares from my medicine bag. Amethyst, Sodalite, and Tiger’s Eye (a formula inspired my new friend Hunter) + Angelite, a few old Chinese coins, and a few found items (always important!).

Though it may appear to be a planned design, I actually just wrapped according to my intuition, checking crystal orientation as I went along. I’m discovering new unintentional symbolism every time I look at it!

And honestly, I don’t even know what it “does” yet. (Since I made it, I feel a bit “immune” to it, like the way Reiki clients would tell me my hands are scorching, but I don’t feel a thing lol.)

#pendant #shaman #crystals #talisman #amulet #healingstones #healingcrystals #diyjewelry #diynecklace #reiki #energywork #crystals