Pages

Harbor Freight Solar Panel System - How Buying Cheap Can Be More Expensive


Getting Solar Panels? Don’t make these easy mistakes! You’ve probably seen at least one of these solar products recommended by DIY enthusiasts pretty much everywhere. But is it really a bargain? For LDSPrepper it was an “$800 mistake”. Not because it was necessarily low quality, but because in terms of minimizing space and dollar per watt, you can easily do much better by shopping around.


Do you want to know the best way to really save a lot on solar panels?

What about making your own DIY Solar Panels?

If you’re handy with a soldering iron (or you’re willing to learn), it’s possible to make panels for less that $1/watt. I recently added a 65W panel to my camper roof with a total cost of $50. My next one will cost even less.

I’ve just uploaded a few videos from my own DIY Solar Panel build onto my new YouTube channel. Here’s the playlist:



You should also check out my article on making your own DIY solar panels. ...
Read More at: BuildATruckCamper.com: Harbor Freight Solar Panel System - How Buying Cheap Can Be More Expensive